Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


21.04.2016

Awaking joy and creative expression


... The best reason for  T E A C H I N G lampwork glass.


Teaching in my studio is something I love to do from time to time
as it is relaxing and it feels good to me. No packing, no unpacking, no travelling, no hotel rooms, no stress on the boarders, only beautiful people around me ☺.... A lot of no´s ☺ and a lot of yes´.
My way of  rebelling against a hectic life style and slowing down to enjoy life.

I have everything I need here and I can feel very comfortable socializing with bead people coming now from around the world to me.


KursPerlen von gestern | Yesterdays Workshop Beads

Unterrichtstage in meiner Werkstatt | Schöne Tag, die Spaß bringen in (m)einer gewohnten Umgebung, mit allem was ich brauche, kein KofferpackenStress, keine Warterei, keine schlechten Hotels, keine Überraschungen usw.
Frau fühlt sich wohl = Studenten fühlen sich auch wohl :-). So ... und nun geht es weiter, ich freue mich auf euch xxxoxo,
eure
Manu

Kommentare:

Gabi hat gesagt…

Und die Ergebnisse sind ganz bezaubernd!
♥liche Grüße,
Gabi
(Ach, irgendwann komme ich auch!)

Manuela hat gesagt…

Das wäre W•U•N•D•E•R•V•O•L•L

♥ Umärmelung
Manu