Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


05.12.2015

Wings to Fly

“Give the ones you love wings to fly,
  roots to come back and
  reasons to stay.” (Dalai Lama XIV)



This year will be the first Christmas at home after so many years and it will be a special one as it will be the first one with my grandchild, my daughter and her friend.
I am so happy about, celebrating Christmas with children is always special and happy.

Already started wrapping gifts, making my home beautiful and thinking about what to do on Christmas eve. How are you celebrating with little children in the house?













And if you are thinking about an angel for someone special -  
I have one for you in my shop: CLICK the AngelDoll ♥

Keine Kommentare: