Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


01.12.2015

1st of December

The last month of the year. Haven´t posted for a while here, so sorry about.

I have spent some time with me and myself :-) as december is the last month of the year and I cannot help but it makes me think of what is to come.

I have spent some time with family, some time working for my last exhibit this year in Hamburg


and also some time with friends. 

As life is like a book with a new page for every day, I have tried to spent it with something nice, something new (yes, I am learning seriously french), something useful (my home needed a little spoiling activities :-)) and something that makes somebody happy as I love so much my life as it is and what I am doing.



I have updated the last days also my etsy shop (HERE is the LINK) and I will put some more the next days - If you like take a look and let me know if you love something. I will keep my shop open over the winter holidays as we are staying at home this year enjoying some days with our grandchild and my daughter.

Have a cozy time and a happy december ♥.

Keine Kommentare: