Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


05.11.2015

Simple Things

I just find myself happy with the simple things like eating fresh raspberries out of my yard in November! It puts a bright smile on my face eating them directly from my yard, fresh and tasty with their beautiful bright colors.



It makes me happy discovering the beauty of the fall colouring palette, exploring the lightness or darkness of these gorgeous colors we can find now all over here walking through the garden, the woods, on the beach, trying to reproduce their brilliance or dullness, blending them and challenging myself translating them into glass.



Somebody asked me latest what would I do if money wouldn´t matter. Would I still make glass? Yes, I would. What can be more beautiful than opening my kiln in the morning and finding magic?

 Have a lovely day and if you want to take a closer look to my beads please visit me Etsy store (link on my blog) or my Facebook Beads-for-Sale-Group.

1 Kommentar:

Anita hat gesagt…

Himbeeren im November im Garten? Wie lecker. Ich liebe die Natur derzeit so sehr und sie schenkt mir so viele Glücksmomente, daß ich sie nur in Fotos festhalten kann. Die Brillianz Deiner Perlen hält aber locker mit. Die frühe Weihnachtskette finde ich übrigens richtig schön.
Ich drück Dich und schicke herzliche Wochenendgrüße
Anita