Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


13.10.2015

Facebook

Making jewelry, sets of beads or testing colors I have from time to time a few beads left - like this little set - and I decided latest to sell them on auction on facebook.

There are a lot of groups there and every group has rules and rules so .. I decided to have my group in order to be able to set me own rules LOL.

If you like, you can subcribe and stay informed about here on facebook:

Beads for Sale - Lampwork Art Glass by Manuela Wutschke - click HERE 




And this is my first auction there ending tonight, 11 pm CET - have fun if you like ♥







I have updated also my ETSY shop with a beautiful giraffe bead - Esmeralda is here again bringing a flower for you, hope you will love her ♥




Keine Kommentare: