Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


14.10.2015

Creamy in a Bottle :-))

- For my ETSY SHOP click HERE ------ Click

I love letting my imagination flow, I don´t want miss out the joy using all my senses with vibrant originality. I love to spot beauty everywhere, even in things that only a few people notice. The way you interpret what you see, the art of noticing things and paying attention to them …that is creativity for me.


A beautiful friend sent me for my birthday last month some amazing cosmetics from USA and one of them was this lip gloss bottle.

I felt immediately in love with the colors of this bottle: Bronze and a creamy rose …

Since that moment my inner eye could spot only this two colors ☺.

The best thing to do is to stop thinking and let your imagination flow … that´s what I did yesterday. I had one of that “play at the torch days” when I am doing something without thinking about what I want to do. The real joy for me is about the process of creating than the finished bead.

I took my mandrel and … well, I have got bronze and creamy rose LOL. Of course, it is not perfect, it is a ring top with a bad encasing but it is bronze and creamy rose ☺. I have that kind of personality that desires perfection in what I am doing and that´s not too bad. It is a part of my creativity letting my personality come into my work and a few years ago I wouldn´t had shown you this bead …

The encasing is not perfect, there is an air bubble trapped but …. Who cares: The Ring Top is a beauty, the colors are shiny and it makes me feel good. That´s it. What matters is that you feel good when you give it your best.

Kommentare:

Sonnenlicht - Heidi Hombsch hat gesagt…

Das ist wunderschön.
Lebenskunst: Zeit zu finden, nur am Brenner herumzuspielen und zu beobachten, was passiert. Alles mit der eigenen, ganz persönlichen Schönheit aufzuwerten. Alle Termine und anforderungen vergessen können. Dabei glücklich sein.

Ja.
Das ist Lebenskunst.
Und wunderschön fein.

Liebe Grüße
Heidi

Manuela hat gesagt…

Es ist immer wieder schön, von dir zu hören.

Manchmal habe ich schon ein schlechtes Gewissen, ich bin so rar auf anderen Seiten, meine Zeit ist oft so knapp ....

... Aber ich freue mich sehr und schicke einen ganz lieben Gruß zurück,

♥ Manu