Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


03.07.2015

Summer Heat and other Stories

The days are hot here, not only the temperatures but also the post strike is making me more and more sad.

My dear customers and friends, I haven´t updated lately my shop and I don´t even now when I will do it - sooner or later it will go on  but now I just wanted to let you all know how sorry I feel for so many packages you are waiting to arrive.

The German Post has its biggest strike in 20 years and it is now for the 4th week they don´t ship - your parcels are mostly here in Germany and I cannot change it. Thanks for being patient, I really appreciate it and I hope that next week will be a better week.

That´s how it looks now in almost every post office here in Germany, I will keep you updated, thank you again so much ♥

Pictured in the news paper today - One of the halls bursting with packages waiting to be shipped.

Keine Kommentare: