Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


07.06.2015

Sunshine and Summer Heat

The summer arrived today in the northern part of Germany, we have 30 ° C and everything seems to glow.
I will not complain, no ... I will not ☺, we finally could turn the heating of the house off and today I have put my first summer dress on. So happy about but the rain will come soon ... they said tomorrow but I hope not.



Glowing Heat • Glowing Fish and a lot of whimsical lines ...Always loved the flow of the glass identical to the flow of the water.

This one is a very big and beautiful lentil lampwork glass bead, you can find it in my ETSY shop if you like it and it is inspired by Paul Klee.
Paul Klee is one of my alltime fav painters, I always loved his attitude to animals that was a matter of surprise to his contemporaries. From childhood on he kept a cat, and nobody was surprised at his man variations on this theme.

His painting "The Goldfish" swimming in deep blue water is giving off an inner light, and actually should light up the water, but the water remains dark. The goldfish glows alone with its improbable color.

I have changed the color of the water but left the fish glow as a central attention catching point ... the bead is several times encased and has a beautiful glow.




Keine Kommentare: