Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


14.06.2015

Beautiful Sunday Here

Again Sunday ... just wondering where the last days might have been gone?

After more than 20 years we went to visit Hagenbecks Zoo in Hamburg and I could make a lot of sketches and pics (323 pics to be honest ☺), it was better than theatre watching the animals. It was my highlight of the week, this progressive zoo has almost no cages or fences; all animals roam practically free in this 25-hectare park and we needed more than 8 hours to walk around. 
 A little bit of monkey theatre ☺. I so wanted to know what she might be thinking? We looked forever to each other and from time to time she gave me a smile ☺.





I spent the saturday out gardening yesterday and before the rain came I could save some of the peonies from my garden - I just love their delicate, sweet and floral scent. 
I cut a few of the newly bloomed peonies for a bouquet and a lot of my old english roses for rose syrup.


The fragrant aroma of the flowers was almost intoxicating spreading their perfume through the house.
The roses are boiling in my kitchen coloring sugar water into the most beautiful pink rose syrup and I cannot stop smelling the flowers.

I feel fortunated to own a beautiful garden - Cheers ♥







P. S. And I have of course a glass peony too ☼ ... in my ETSY if you like:



Keine Kommentare: