Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


31.05.2015

Rainbows, Art and Good Vibrations








What a weekend!

The weather played the rainsunrainsunetc- game and after a lot of rainaftersunshows the day came to an end with the most amazing doublerainbow I have ever seen. Those colors, the sky, the light ... it was so beautiful and unreal.

For one moment I thought I am in Norway somewhere on the  Lofoten Islands but no, it was my garden and my glassstudio bathed in the most amazing light of my life.

What a show!




The show ended in a color explosion ... just wondering if this colored line wanted to show me one amazing place where somebody is waiting watching over us. Thank you Mother Nature for this amazing gift.


The other gift was the opening in the Müller and Petzina Gallery today with two amazing artists using for their sculptures a combination of concrete and paraffin wax.


We had two wonderful last days with a little bit of everything ☺. 










Hope you enjoyed yours too, xxxox M.




Keine Kommentare: