Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


26.04.2015

Walking in Cinderellas Shoes

Finally some time for fun.

It´s Sunday, it is raining and a lot of wooden shoes are looking at me trying to get me in a creative mood.
Got some weeks ago some of those molds used for handcrafting shoes, you know .... that molds around which the shoemaker fashioned the shoes. Carved from wood, made by first measuring the customer's feet at several particular points ... I just love them. And as my neighbour wanted to throw them all away (there are several pairs) I have got them all waiting for some ideas what to do with.



I have cleaned some today and primed them three times now with a special ground made of several types of chalk mixed mit clove oil.

Further decoration to come .... I have even some ideas as I have learned some time ago the technique of poliment gilding. I guess they will look great combining the gold with some paintings ☺.




And till then I am going to put a beauty on ebay - Golden Summer Days:



Enjoy your sunday and if you like, take a look on my EBAY later. xxxo

Keine Kommentare: