Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


16.03.2015

The New Nudes • I am talking about C O L O R ladies :-)))


Watch the Oscars ceremony and you can always see the upcoming color trends by how many stars begin wearing a certain color during the winter award season: Nudes, the new fashion color trend.

I love these sexy pale tones - not easy to wear but sexy ☺ - I love the monochromatic version of these shades I have got from Gunnar Haag (click for the link).

I have got 3 shades of Hollow Moretti Tube Glass and they look fantastic together:

Amber • Rose • Amethyst

A shimmer effect and the bubbles are great to keep the nudes exciting. Textures and making the beads hollow, big and in a modern cubus shape ...beautiful nudes ☺, isn´t it?



I liebe Nude Töne ☺, sind nicht leicht zu tragen aber die Bubbles sorgen für Spannung und die Größe und die moderne kubische Hohlform geben der Farbe den Clou, das gewisse ETWAS .

Das Glas ist Moretti Rohrglas von Gunnar Haag (click) in den Tönen Rose, Amber und Amethyst. Das Glas bubbelt von sich aus, was es einfach macht, Hohlperlen daraus zu formen. Ich fand es immer sehr schwierig, Bläschen in Hohlperlen zu erzeugen ... das Rohrglas macht es möglich, Daumen hoch ►☼♫



1 Kommentar:

Rimma Kreymer hat gesagt…

They so delicate,delicious and yes, very sexy! :)) I like tiny bubbles

P.S. I've got only Amber so far. Didn't try it yet.