Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


05.03.2015

E T S Y


 As all of us I have got this email from Etsy in the morning:


“Today we filed a document known as a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a proposed initial public offering (IPO). A copy of our announcement is below, but for context, here’s some more information: The SEC is the government agency that oversees IPOs. SEC rules require a "quiet period" around IPOs, meaning we are limited in what we can say on the topic, even to Etsy employees and the Etsy community. Most of the time, we'll have to say "no comment" to your questions, and I understand that may not be satisfying. I appreciate your patience with us during this process and we will share more information when we can. Neither Etsy nor the underwriters have authorized anyone to provide you with information or make any representations about the matters discussed in this communication, other than those that will be contained in the prospectus that is part of the registration statement at the time that it becomes effective. They take no responsibility for, and can provide no assurance as to reliability of, any other information that others may give you.” 


I have started Etsy 2009 and I'm still there.

I keep renewing the beads I make, mostly jewelry now.

I still have regular buyers, still get nice feedback and from time to time a custom order but as all of us I have noticed less traffic.

I am sad about, I loved meeting so many great people on Etsy, some of them became best and dear friends And it made me sad seeing it going down with each and every change they made mostly last year! I wish it was like it was years ago! I will still stay there even if it is harder and harder to get sales on etsy till I will find a better place.

And I have an ebay-Shop.

Thank you for all of you still visiting my shops, it is very appreciated

1 Kommentar:

kaze hat gesagt…

Besten Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar.
Und ich überlege seit zwei Jahren bei etsy oder dawanda und hatte mich endlich für etsy durchgerungen.Bin aber nich nicht aktiv geworden.Ich drücke die Daumen für ebay. liebe Grüße Karen