Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


07.03.2015

E T S Y ... no, E T S Y .... yes ....

I decided to keep Etsy for a while now to see what happens and how the changes will affect our shops and to keep the flow I have updated it with 3 new pairs of earstuds.




You can see that I had fun? Yes, I had and not only torching but we finished after more than one year work my painting studio today ... H A P P Y ♥.
I will take tomorrow a day off and next week I will move all my paints, canvas, brushes etc. in my studio. That will be great, I have so many ideas waiting for such a long time to become reality and I think that this will be the start ☺. Have a bright weekend. will update.

P. S. sorry for beeing emaillazy the last week(s) ... it was a lot of work here ♥ but you know, I am thinking of you all ♥

1 Kommentar:

Sonnenlicht - Heidi Hombsch hat gesagt…

Deine Ohrstecker sind einfach zauberhaft!
Der Frühling ist die beste Zeit für Veränderungen. Es ist mir eine Freude, Deinen Elan zu spüren und bin gespannt auf Deine neuen Projekte.
Liebe Grüße
Heidi