Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


19.03.2015

A Little Piece of ME :-)

It´s the little things in life that are making me happy. These week was beautiful, we had a lot of sunshine and the fresh air and our awakening garden kept us outside. It was a lot of work but we had a lot of beautiful moments we could share with friends in the evenings.



Some of our trees and bushes got a new "hair"cut ☺, we pulled steel cable for our grapes, got some of the garden furniture on the outdoor terrace, cleaned a little bit the flowerbed and......

 
 
 















....last but not least - my painting studio is almost ready ... next week we will get the electricity done. 

Painting Studio / Mein Malatelier














Not a lot of time for making beads, my Lampwork Studio had to wait a little bit ☺







I have some more "Surprise Eggs" ☺ as we say it in Germany but that´s for later ☺

My Lampwork Studio / Mein Perlenatelier


Kommentare:

Rimma Kreymer hat gesagt…

O! I like big blue glass rock in your garden. I have one too, Mine is yellow-green.

Your painting studio is adorable!
And yes, trampoline is very important there! :)
I gave mine to my sister. I certainly should get it back. For a spring time! :))
XXX,
Rimma

Anita hat gesagt…

Wie schön das bei Euch aussieht. Ich wünsche Dir eine kreative Frühlingszeit in Deinen Studios.Bin gespannt auf die nächsten Werke.
Liebe Grüsse
Anita