Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


01.03.2015

1st of March - Martisor

First signs of spring ... the snowdrops are growing in every corner of my garden and ss every year we celebrate the 1st of March in Romania as the beginning of the spring

- And because the romanian name of March is "Martie" we use to offer a talisman object called "Mărţişor" (the day's name is the diminutive of March and it means something like "little" or "dear March") to our mom and other women dear to us consisting of a jewel or a small decoration like a flower, an animal or a heart, tied to a red and white string -

But this year it´s different for me. Every year I have got one from mom and now she cannot give me anymore one, I am keeping all of them she sent to me over the years like very precious jewels. Thank you mom.

Precious Jewels ... A set of "Melting Snow Spring Snowdrops"-GlassBeads for all of you in pastel colors of Spring:


Keine Kommentare: