Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


03.02.2015

Pink on a Grey Day

What about some color?

I have to admit that I love grey ... all the shades of grey hahahaa .... but sometimes I need color.

Looking through my pics I have made in Berlin the last days I picked for you my favorites. And guess what? They are grey of course:














Wearing Pink on such a Day makes the D I F F E R E N C E .... it makes the color brighter, don´t you think so?










Berliner Grau .. Das sind ein paar meiner Lieblingsphotos der letzten Tage in Berlin. Ich liebe Grau, in all seinen Facetten und Schattierungen. Eine stille, edle, elegante Farbe für mich so reizvoll (ich habe mich immer dagegen gewehrt, sie als langweilig zu bezeichnen) und voller Mysterien. Ein Farbreiz der das Pink zum Leuchten bringt.....

Keine Kommentare: