Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


28.02.2015

Home is ....

 Where your Heart is ♥.

I couldn´t wait it up to wake up this morning and continue my paintings I have started the last days. And not only that, I have prepared 2 new canvas too and a very big one. Not really sure what I want to paint but it develops while doing it, same as with beads. You just have to start somewhere and the heart will tell you what to do.

Venice - Acrylics on Canvas  (Work in Progress •  the 2nd) :
"And when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea 
and the sea will come to kiss me" …..
Trent Reznor





 Prepared the third canvas ... and there are more to come but I guess it is time to make some new beads today.







And talking about travellers, feelings and other stories - a new bead is on ebay:




Marriage - When a Fish falls in Love with a Bird ♥ on EBAY

Keine Kommentare: