Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


23.01.2015

Splish Splash ...

It was a busy week with lots of ups and downs, mostly filled with work that had to be finished, preparation for some upcoming events and also a little bit of fun.

It was a good week, I have even managed to go 3 times to the fitness and also to the art school, started a new paint that is promising to be good ☺ and now I am looking forward to an exciting weekend.

Wishing you a great time, splish splash .... I am going to take a bath now ☺(after I am putting this bead in my ETSY shop ☺):
























Splish splash I was taking a bath
long about a Saturday night yea
rub-dub just relaxing in the tub
thinking everything was alright ... lalalaaaa

(you remember the song, don´t you?)

Keine Kommentare: