Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


30.12.2014

Tomorrow is another day

... and the end of the year.

It wasn't a great year, it was for sure the most horrible year of my life, a lot of suffering, losts, tears, sadness and sorrow.

Yes, it has been a hard year and it will hang like a dark cloud for a longer time over my head but I experienced good too.

It was a great opportunity know better real old and new friends, friends from my real life and virtual friends.
And talking about virtual friends: I never would have believed that a bead purchase would have led me to real friendship and not only one. I am so thankful. I have always said: Glass is magic.

And also I could get to know myself better, I could see myself changing and growing with this experience. I could figure out for myself what really counts in life and how precious every single moment is.
I want to say thank you all of you wonderful people making me smile, sending love and help over this year. 


I wish you health, wealth and much happiness for 2015 and don´t forget:

Tomorrow is another day ♥

Happy New Year 2015

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”

Irish Blessing

Kommentare:

Els hat gesagt…

There is always another day ... and another start too.
Hope you get a MUCH better year to come !
Ein guter Rutsch !

And thank you for all those lovely beads you make (though I wasn't able to purches one) it is sooo good to admire them ;-)

Manuela hat gesagt…

Oh Els, thank you so much my dearest, always great to see you here, love and all my best for the year to come,

♥ M.

Ausglas Perlenmanufaktur hat gesagt…

Ich wünsche Dir von Herzen ein positives,gesundes,kreatives und glückliches neues Jahr.
Schön dass es Dich und alle Deine wundervollen Dinge und Kunstwerke gibt.
Herzlichst Sandra

annemarie hat gesagt…

liebe Manuela

möge das neue Jahr helle Himmel und leichte lichte Augenblicke bereithalten für dich.
Kann mich anschliessen mit dem 2014. Zu selten herzhaft gelacht, zu viele Schatten.
Aber immer gerne und mit Freude deine Kunst bestaunt.
Alles Liebe in den hohen Norden.
annemarie

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Morgen IST ein anderer Tag....
Möge das neue Jahr Deine Tränen trocknen lassen, Dein Herz erfreuen lassen an vielen Dingen ♥♥♥
Liebe Grüße, Michi