Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


03.12.2014

Falling Stars





Roberto Donà  posted today the final monologue (Lester reflecting on his life) from the movie "American Beauty" on FB and brought one of my all time favorite movies back to my memory. Thank you Roberto.

Falling Stars • Lampwork Glass Bead Ø 27 mm
"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure, but don't worry, you will someday...."





Kommentare:

glass bead journey hat gesagt…

it is gorgeous!

Manuela hat gesagt…

xxxox thank you xxoxxo