Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


01.12.2014

1st of December Thoughts



"In the world around me it seems so easy to have everything we want. We just go to a cheap shopping center and buy it. NOW. If we don´t have enough money, we get a loan. We got used to that, loosing our respect to nature and to one another. Relationships are different. We can´t just take them and go. "

(Pavlina Cambalova about her work in Japan)

I have met Pavlina last year and I love to see her work evolving from own ideas, I love her authentic interpretation of her life and feelings, she is a rising star always with a smile on her face and I remembered her words about the world around us seeing these days all those people rushing through the streets pushing and elbowing you out of their way, internet people taking what they want without any respect, all those people with their big ego rushing from one idea to another depending of what they just have seen somewhere .... yes, it is so easy to have everything we want but does it really makes us happy?

I need some joy in my life, some color and some laughter ... it is the first day of december and the last month of the year. Time is flying so fast ..... like a candy cotton cloud.




December ... it is here and soon the year will go to an end.

Make your last month as bright as moon 
as gay as butterflies 
as colorful as rainbow 
as lovely as flowers 
as happy as birds.

Bird of  Joy - in my EBAY shop

Keine Kommentare: