Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


18.09.2014

Tiger, Tiger and a Mermaid

Since a few weeks she runs from time to time into my way fixing me with questioning eyes from a safe distance.

One day, when she felt herself unobserved, she took even a careful look into the house and I knew that we will become friends soon.

Such a little cutie. Little Tiger Cat - naughty and yet playful, I had to "put" her on one of my beads.


And then I have a special bead, a smiling one ... and all as always in my ETSY shop, enjoy.

When she smiles there is something about the sheer happiness in that smile that makes whoever is watching immediately feel like a mermaid ☺.

1 Kommentar:

Anita hat gesagt…

Mermaids I love theme. Ich habe schon oft am Brenner gesessen und überlegt, wie ich so eine kleine Nixe einmal figürlich hinbekommen soll. Ich befürchte, das die Flossen das Problem sind. irgendwann diesen Winter probier ich es aus.
Liebe Grüsse in den Norden
Anita