Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


16.09.2014

Sharing Beauty and Happiness

In case you haven’t heard of Susanne Tschirnt-Haffke, let me introduce her to you.

I was always attracted to her beautiful jewelry and first of all of her statement rings that are my personal favourites.

Yes, I am a ring junkie ☺, I cannot have enough and I love them striking, unusual and I love to shop outside the big box. Each of her pieces is unique and beautiful in its detail and quality.

Beeing a professionally trained goldsmith and designer she is using only high quality materials as silver, gold and precious stones and techniques to ensure a high quality one of a kind piece that you will love for sure.

I decided to bring some of her jewelry to you and share a little bit of happiness with you in my ETSY shop because ....

 “Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.” ― Charlotte Brontë


Thick silver band ring several time wrapped around, adorned wiht pure gold and a beautiful tourmaline in dark blue - in my ETSY



Keine Kommentare: