Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


03.09.2014

Good morning, it´s a Sunny Day here :-)


Earrings and Pendant are in my ETSY shop


We are enjoying the last sunny days of the year here, Hartmut is working a lot in the garden preparing everything for the winter and I am trying to spend some time with him but mostly I am working in my studio.

We had a nice weekend visiting a lot of cultural events in Lübeck (the open  museum night is evey year a big event and a lot of galleries and artists are showing their work) but time is flying by so fast and there is not a lot of time left till october.

I have to prepare for some teaching travelling and the exhibit in Kiel at the end of the month.

I have been sketching a lot and have a lot of ideas that have started to make into new jewelry.

Save the date if you like and you are in Germany:

October 28th - Nov. 2nd 2014
Opening 7 pm, October 28th
17. Kieler Messe für angewandte Kunst
Museuem Warleberger Hof







 

Keine Kommentare: