Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


26.08.2014

O S S A again and a little bit of T H A L L O

The Blue Period seems to be mine latest ... perhaps some day it will make me popular LOL like Pablo Picasso.

Remember his monochromatic paintings in shades of blue and blue-green? He had difficulty seeling them at the beginning of the 19th century but now they are his most popular works ☺.



Ossa - the third bead I have made with this for me new Double Helix Glass.

 It is so much fun but this one didn´t let me to take a good pic from and now you have to look at the pendant and imagine the sparkle. However, I love it, and you?

 And then I have tried my hands on another new for me silver glass from Double Helix calles Thallo ... it is a beautiful blue and once again you have to imagine the sparkle ☺.

Both - the bird lentil and the pendant are in my ETSY shop, have fun shopping if you like. Thank you.




1 Kommentar:

Via Nocturna hat gesagt…

Hello! really interesting and beautiful blog!. can we share links? Thanks http://kriteriaradial.blogspot.com.ar/