Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


20.08.2014

O S S A

It is a long, long time ago I have spoiled myself with new "Boutique" Glass from Double Helix, to be exact it is over 2 years now and you can imagine how happy I was opening yesterdy the package with the most expensive glass of the world.


I have even ordered two new glassbundles and couldn´t wait to try the first one: Ossa (those glittering dark violet rods).
The name was funns and asking Google what Ossa means .... this was one of the response:

"One who is like God" 




That was a good reason to make my first bead with the goddesses glass and this was the result, pretty nice isn´t it?






A bead for the goddess in you because Goddesses live in every woman, pretty nice, isn´t it? (going into my ETSY shop)

Keine Kommentare: