Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


18.08.2014

Let Things Do Whatever the´re Going to Do

There are soon 10 years I am making beads now and I still love and enjoy what I am doing every single day.
There is still that surprise in the morning and that "awwwwww ... look at this one"-effect when taking them out of the kiln.

This one was one of that big surprises .... I love this elefant, sometimes it is good to let things do whatever they're going to do.
Nature's great masterpiece: an elephant


 
Somewhere I found this quote and it made me smile just thinking what was going on there because I never had in my mind to make an elefant when I started this bead LOL. Hope you will enjoy it like I do:

"You are the books you read the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, the breath of fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner. You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. You are every single second of every single day. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and let the colours fill your mind."  Jac Vanek

Keine Kommentare: