Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


30.08.2014

Harvest


Summer is coming to an end and harvest is around the corner, it is cold and grey outside and the birds are flying over our house to their winter homes.

There isn´t much color left in the garden but the red spots from the apples hanging in the trees are bringing joy for us and for the birds. 






 
 
Looking back now I even don´t know if I had a summer time, time was flying by bringing a lot of changes in my life this year. It was the saddest summer of my life and now we are preparing for the chilly winter days making plans to celebrate the first birthday of my grandchild together with my birthday next month.
Mom will be missed a lot, she passed away last month but dad is coming to Germany to stay with us over the winter and I hope that fall will bring a little bit of color into our life.



Harvest ... the first bead of fall ♥

Happiness is the harvest of a quiet eye. 

Austin O'Malley

1 Kommentar:

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Das wünsche ich Dir von ganzem Herzen, liebe Manu!
Lass Dich drücken! ♥♥♥
Liebe Grüße, Michi