Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


04.06.2014

Wild Things :-)

Deep Emotions .... Charcoal like beads from the Black&White Charcoal Beads Series, my very special beads.
I am parting with one that I love very much for YOU my dear friends.  I thouhgt I have to be kind after being away so long LOL (just kidding a little bit ☺).





Wolves are magical animals, it is said that a wolf can hear a cloud pass overhead.











So many stories about and there is even a so called

"Wolf Credo" that makes me smile all the time:

Respect the elders....
Teach the young...
Cooperate with the pack
Play when you can...
Hunt when you must...
Rest in between
Share your affections...
Voice your feelings...
Leave your mark.

And now I am going to watch my chickadees, don´t want to miss their first flight today ☺ .... so sweet. The first one is looking through the window thinking of what might be on the other side of the wall.


Kommentare:

Anita hat gesagt…

Wölfe. wie schön, die sind Dir aber gut gelungen.
Liebe Grüsse
Anita

Gabi hat gesagt…

Die Wölfe und die Eule sehen schön
geheimnisvoll aus, toll!
Mit lieben Grüßen
Gabi

Manuela hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank für eure Kommentare, ich mochte diese Perle auch seeeeeeeeeeeeeehr.
Lasst euch knuddeln, habt ein tolles Pfingstwochenende.
Manu