Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


08.06.2014

Summer Lightness and some Talk

Usually an workaholic LOL always in a whirlwind of activity never relaxing I found myself these days with a big urge to be a little bit chilly and lazy (sorry for so many unanswered emails .... I just needed a little bit of time after the last stressful life events).


And I have to admit that it feels good to be just a little bit lazy ..... it feels like wearing layers of lightweight organza, fluttering delicate silk gazar and pink eyeglasses ☺.





Ephemeral beads for summer glamour ...
just to celebrate the beginning of summer - going into my ETSY shop ♥.

1 Kommentar:

Gabi hat gesagt…

Wie supersüße, quietschbunte, leckere Bonbons!
Liebe Grüße
Gabi