Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


05.06.2014

Out of the Nest

What an exciting morning.

My small chikadee birds flew one by one out of their nest today, so great to watch their excitement as they started to explore the wonders before them. Even the rain stopped and the sun came out only for them.

It was their very first time out of the nest and you could watch them close. I wanted to touch them but I was afraid to do it because I didn´t knew if their mommy would continue to feed them
And it was not only one nest, two of the nests we have in the garden have been ready to let the little ones out in the wide and beautiful world. What a happy day.

It was their very first time to see flowers, grass, other birds, and each other, up close.
We spent the whole day today watching them.
They stayed close together because this was a new experience for them, and they were just a little nervous to be away from their nests. Their mommy came and feeded them and all of them made it through the day till now.

My little wonders ..... Better than any bead I have made ☺


Keine Kommentare: