Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


13.06.2014

Friday, 13th

Do you believe in Fridays 13th?

I don´t but somehow I do LOL so I decided; No torch for today but painting might be a good decision and writing a little story to go with the painting so that nothing can go wrong ☺.

But I have a set for the Friday Walk on ETSY ... Birds, what else ☺:

This set is perfect for a bracelet, in fact you can leave it as it is and just put a clasp on, hope you will have some designing fun for the weekend.




Everyone likes birds.
What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears,
as close to us and everyone in the world,
as universal as a bird?
David Attenborough

Keine Kommentare: