Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


06.06.2014

Flowers I adore

One of them is the Allium, in fact all sorts of alliums. Easy to grow, long lasting and beautiful, seemingly fragile but so strong.



Alliums are plants of exquisite beauty in both flower and leaf and I cannot get enough of them.

All sorts are blooming now but one of my favourites is making me happy these days:

Schubert´s allium (Allium schubertii) with its quite dramatic, foot-wide umbels that look like an exploding pink fireworks is displaying its blooming for the first time in my garden.

My summer garden - a place I love to be - awaited me with more surprises after holidays: there are salad, basil, carrots, strawberries, an eggplant and even the artischokees and a lot more.





We are awaiting high temperatures for this weekend ... I thought some ice would be great.
What about an Ice Flower (HERE more about).

 If you ever see this beautiful flower of ice, you are lucky! It is rare and illusive.... but this one will be an forever lasting one:




Ring Top for the changeable jewelry  - in my ETSY shop






Keine Kommentare: