Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


03.05.2014

Pick the Day

On Saturday mornings (and not only) I use to step outside in my garden to a world dusted with morning dew facing the light and breathing the crispy air activating my cells. It is the gift I am making to myself since I am working at home being self employed.

It´s the best way to begin a day: Rejoice in all that I am grateful for, thinking about all that what happened in the past week.

And especially today I learned once again to be selective in my battles and that peace is always more precious than being right LOL (this was a hard lesson to be learned by me but I am getting better and better ☺) as


“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.” Audrey Hepburn
And that´s what I picked for you: A Star of Luck ♥

 

Keine Kommentare: