Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


02.05.2014

If you´re wearing something Blue swim like a Fish

Here I am with a new ring topper (the last one for the next days, I will keep the others for me ☺), a cabochon to make your summer the most beautiful one.

 I have called it "Salt Air in my Hair" ..... Ocean or something like that would be better but ☺ I love this picture of salty hair on the beach.

The first words I had in my mind when I had it out of the kiln were:
 
Paradise
Kissing the Sky
Breathe
You make me happy
Dancing in the Sun
Love the Ocean Salt Air in my Hair .....


hope you will love it. It is in my ETSY store ♥


Keine Kommentare: