Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


16.04.2014

Marry me my Princess ♥


 In the merry month of May
When green leaves begin to spring,
Little lambs do skip like fairies,
Birds do couple, build, and sing.
 

In my ETSY shop: One focal glass bead both sides decorated: BirdieBird with the engaging ring on one side ☺, BirdieShe with a smile and a beautiful flower on the other. Enjoy.

P. S. just some torch fun ☺☺☺, nobody has to marry me ☺☺☺

Kommentare:

Gabi hat gesagt…

Oh, oh oooohhhhh..die ist hinreissend! (Aber alle Deine Perlen sind hinreissend!)
Schöne Feiertag und mit ♥lichen
Grüßen
Gabi

Manuela hat gesagt…

Dir auch schöne Feiertage liebe Gabi und ganz lieben Dank,

♥ Frohe Ostern ♥

Manu und dein Osterhasi ☺, der bei mir wohnt ☺ (der Filzige)