Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


07.04.2014

Love me Tender, Love me Sweet ...

I felt like an alchemist making this bead: Pastels .... colors to play with. It is magical to transmute opaque pastel into fluid, shiny transparent effects watching the solid becoming transient. Soft and tender colors, sweet and yummy flavors:

 
If somebody would ask me to describe a fairy tale with only one color I would answer: PASTEL

No canvas absorbs color like memory.
Pastel colors are commonly associated with sweet memories, with childhood, with spring and of course with Easter.

And this bead is love pure ... a tender love. Hope you will enjoy it (Attention: It is one of that big beads .... 70 mm hole to hole, so beautiful to hold in your hands ♥)

And to celebrate spring and the new life I have a bird fairy too in my ETSY shop ♥

She´s a little bit shy, I couldn´t take a good picture of her, but she is beautiful and papa bird on the other side of the bead is a funny guy too. Enjoy.


Keine Kommentare: