Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


25.04.2014

Finding Paradise

"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. 
Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Willy Wonka





Paradise ... what is it?

Is it the clear sky that we have just now, the beautiful sun, the pure air, the green grass and the birds? Is it life as it is just now?

Yes, just now I simply have to look around and I can see my paradise: we have a gorgeous sunny day and I woke up early in the morning stepping through the wet grass just looking at the glamour of mother nature and smelling the morning dew on a spring morning. Paradise.

And as I walked through the grass there was a beautiful blue flower waiting. What a wonderful life .... She was sparkling in the sun waiting for someone special.


Fridays are shopping days ☺

Keine Kommentare: