Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


02.04.2014

Filzkram ♥

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Marcel Proust

Felted Silk Round Scarf and a Mouse ☺



Some people are so special to me, they are beautiful inside, inspiring, believe in their dreams making their life and my life beautiful .

I love to surround myself with the things and the people that make me happy - this is a gift to my life.

Gabi is an artist I know for so many years now, I love everything about her work, she is amazing.

Yesterday I have got a wonderful package with a very beautiful smooth and precious scarf in my fav color, thank you Gabi:



Danke meine liebe Gabi, die Herrin der Coolen Katzen ☺

( Felt and Silk Loop and one of her wonderful felted animals .... a cutie pie mousie ☺)

If you want one of her newest loops or a cutie pet ... you might take a look at her Blog and Website:
Filzkram 

Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…


Soooo süß! Ich habe auch schon 4 Katzen und 2 Hasen.

Liebe Grüße
Elke

Gabi hat gesagt…

Manu! Du machst mich jetzt ziemlich verlegen...danke! ♥♥♥
Gabi