Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


27.04.2014

Fields of Gold

April - one of the most wonderful months in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It makes me happy walking around my house these days.





The air is filled with an incredible smell. Wherever you look there are fields of yellow rape, the golden glow of the flowers and the incredible musky smell ..... it is hard not to feel cheerful and happy standing in a field of rape seed.

I would love to smell this in a fragrance, just wondering why there isn´t any fragrance trying to reproduce this one, something beetween mustard, honey, vanilla and some other ingredients......










I love to be here walking through the fields ....










watching the "birds" ☺ on the beach






.... and having some fun meeting my inner child ☺

 .... and finally chilling on my terrace
I have also some beautiful glass .... perhaps later or tomorrow ☺. Hope you had all a beautiful sunday ♥

Kommentare:

Maneki hat gesagt…

Oh, I love rape fields! They're just beautiful, especially in sunny weather. (They're also kind of a symbol of my home province, Skåne/Schonen and I'm glad they've become more common after a period of decline in the 90's.) Last year we had a rape field just the other side of the road: not only was it filled with yellow flowers, but it attracted so many butterflies too. Lovely!

Maneki hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.