Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


21.04.2014

Easter Monday

Easter Monday is very special in Romania.
In Transylvania (where I grew up), young girls are sprayed with perfume by the boys on Easter Monday. This way, they say girls will have good luck all year.

Memories that are still making me smile .... it is such a long time ago but I still can smell that awful cheap scent of the countless bottles landing on my hair and clothes and sticking there over days.
Happy days, cheerful moments of my life that I cannot forget.

Nobody came with a perfume bottle to me today but I am so grateful for so many good friends that made these Easter days so beautiful. Thank you all for great moments.


********************



Didn´t had time for beads the last days, I had only some minutes to take some pics of a ring I have made these days and I want to share with you.


It is the color that makes it special, it is a gorgeous green made from blue silver glass that turned green by accident.

That´s the magic of glass, it is never boring and I love unexpected happenings.
I enjoy taking time for exploration and playing with glass just to discover new wonderful colors, those aha-moments are so precious. That´s what makes me happy.



 I hope you enjoyed all the precious moments with your deer ones ♥.

See you tomorrow with new beads.

Keine Kommentare: