Artist´s Statement:

Painting with glass is similar to drawing ... it is like the first kiss:quiet, clean, light and it carries within the deepest emotions.
If you like glass, you will love beads, and if you love beads .... hope you will love my Shop ♥


25.03.2014

Floating

My life was a tide the last days and weeks, floated on it, went down with it and up with it .....





Didn´t posted a lot the last days, my life was busy with a lot of places to go, things to do, a lot of activities and first of all quality time together with family and friends.

My to-do-list was also "happified" with taking time to experience things that are making me happy. 

We had some holiday days in Berlin - I love that city so much -, 
had friends visiting at our house, spent time with painting and in my garden, made yummy cakes .... mhmmmm...


.... and  practiced my french-language-learning-lessons ☺ and a lot more.


 



I had so many ideas that had to float out and crystallize into a pattern. Spring is in the air and with spring my soul feeds my brain with so many things that have to be squeezed into my daily schedule ...




But I had time to make also some beads and I hope to get now a little bit more time at the torch ... enjoy.

Keine Kommentare: